I will not die an unlived life I will not live in fear of falling Or of catching fire I choose to inhabit my days To allow my living to open me Making me less afraid More accessible To loosen my heart So that it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise I choose to risk my significance. To live so that that which comes to me as seed Goes to the next as blossom And that which comes to me as blossom Goes on as fruit. --Donna Markova

Sunday, April 03, 2005

If the world were a logical place, men would ride side saddle. ~Rita Mae Brown

There are much easier things in life than finding a good man. Nailing Jell-O to a tree, for instance. ~Author Unknown

My boyfriend asked me why women think firemen are sexy, so I explained the pole theory: Men love women who slide down poles, and women love men who slide down poles. Subject dropped. ~Terri Guillemets

The old theory was "Marry an older man, because they're more mature." But the new theory is: "Men don't mature. Marry a younger one." ~Rita Rudner

"Boys frustrate me. I hate all their indirect messages, I hate game playing. Do you like me or don't you? Just tell me so I can get over you." -Kirsten Dunst quotes



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home