I will not die an unlived life I will not live in fear of falling Or of catching fire I choose to inhabit my days To allow my living to open me Making me less afraid More accessible To loosen my heart So that it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise I choose to risk my significance. To live so that that which comes to me as seed Goes to the next as blossom And that which comes to me as blossom Goes on as fruit. --Donna Markova

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Studying all day at Steenbock.

Tempted to write a post right now, but that'd be self-defeating, now wouldn't it.

So, I'll just say this--Was there ever a time when guys didn't screw w/ your head? Not intentionally...I mean, when they just weren't a factor. 'Cause I don't remember it if there was. There's some country song about old men talking about the weather and old women talking about old men...don't remember the title...leave me a comment if you know it...anyway, I'm off to think about Econ instead of guys...exam tomorrow...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna love you forever, forever & ever amen
As long as old men sit & talk about the weather
As long as old women sit & talk about old men
If you wonder how long I'll be faithfull
I'll be happy to tell you again
I'm gonna love you forever & ever, forever & ever Amen

12:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home