I will not die an unlived life I will not live in fear of falling Or of catching fire I choose to inhabit my days To allow my living to open me Making me less afraid More accessible To loosen my heart So that it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise I choose to risk my significance. To live so that that which comes to me as seed Goes to the next as blossom And that which comes to me as blossom Goes on as fruit. --Donna Markova

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

IM

Okay, so I'm a compulsive away message checker on IM. And there's a facebook group for that! And there are like 388 ppl in that group. So I'm not a freak.

Okay, this one is a little different. Does anyone else have the compulsive need to be the first one to leave a conversation on IM? I mean, it's freaky...I'll talk to ppl for like 15/20 minutes and then leave...for no reason...and we're not necessarily out of things to talk about or anything like that. I don't know...it's a sickness.

Where is the sun today? It's hot but it's windy and there's no sun...not ideal studying-outside conditions. Sad. Okay, off to hit the books...today is going to be a great day.

Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home