I will not die an unlived life I will not live in fear of falling Or of catching fire I choose to inhabit my days To allow my living to open me Making me less afraid More accessible To loosen my heart So that it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise I choose to risk my significance. To live so that that which comes to me as seed Goes to the next as blossom And that which comes to me as blossom Goes on as fruit. --Donna Markova

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Boy Free

Yeah, so I ended up having coffee w/ Cole this afternoon. For like two hours. And it was fun--he's hillarious. And he's cute. And we clicked really well. As friends. I figured out that he wasn't really my type personality-wise after all. Not sure why. Maybe b/c he talks as much as me. Yeah, that doesn't work so well b/c I think we'd just talk at each other. Anyway, I don't have time to go into it at the moment, but I'll surely drag out and over-analyze the whole thing later. Suffice to say, I'm boy-free at the moment. The pros and cons of which about balance themselves out so that's fine. Anyway, gotta run and reach some fascinating (notice the sarcasm) psychology right now. And listen to Flogging Molly--which rocks...

Then the rosary beads count them one, two, three
Fell apart as they hit the floor
In our garb of black we must pay respect
To the colour we're born to mourn
Walk away me boys, walk away me boys
And by mornin' we'll be free
Wipe that golden tear from your mother dear
And raise what's left of the flag for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home