I will not die an unlived life I will not live in fear of falling Or of catching fire I choose to inhabit my days To allow my living to open me Making me less afraid More accessible To loosen my heart So that it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise I choose to risk my significance. To live so that that which comes to me as seed Goes to the next as blossom And that which comes to me as blossom Goes on as fruit. --Donna Markova

Sunday, April 03, 2005

You don’t come across that many people that give you butterflies, you just don’t.

A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe and leaves before she is left.

I've just met you, but I've known you forever. You are the person I used to dream about and never thought I would find.

If he’s the first thing you think of when you wake up, the only thing you think of when you’re awake, and the last thing you think of before you go to bed, then he is really somebody special.

Some people believe that holding on and hanging in there, are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go – and then do it.

Try to follow your heart, and you'll lose your mind. Try to use your mind, and you'll break your heart...this is the nature of love.

Wait for the guy who will drop everything for you at any time of the day just to see you, whether it be the best or worst circumstances, wait for the guy that will make an ordinary moment seem magical, wait for the boy that you can't help but smile when you see him, and when he smiles you know he needs you, wait for the guy who will be your best friend, the one who wants to show you off to the world even in your sweats and with no makeup on just because…


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home