I will not die an unlived life I will not live in fear of falling Or of catching fire I choose to inhabit my days To allow my living to open me Making me less afraid More accessible To loosen my heart So that it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise I choose to risk my significance. To live so that that which comes to me as seed Goes to the next as blossom And that which comes to me as blossom Goes on as fruit. --Donna Markova

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Conversations

Okay...how do ppl do it? Have conversations, I mean. If you know me you know I could carry on a conversation w/ myself for about three days before I'd realize the other person fell asleep or somehting (that's not a good thing), but I still think sometimes when I start talking to someone that we won't be able to find enough stuff to talk about. Which is kind of silly in and of itself, but human nature I suspect. But, my big question is for all the rest of you normal ppl who don't talk at about 90 miles an hour. What do all the quiet ppl talk about? Just a thought.

Avoiding doing my hmwk right now...it feels pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home