I will not die an unlived life I will not live in fear of falling Or of catching fire I choose to inhabit my days To allow my living to open me Making me less afraid More accessible To loosen my heart So that it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise I choose to risk my significance. To live so that that which comes to me as seed Goes to the next as blossom And that which comes to me as blossom Goes on as fruit. --Donna Markova

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

So I think you're never really friends w/ a guy until you could tell him you like him, he can say he doesn't see you that way, and you can still be just a good friends afterwards. And vice versa. That's for Nick--you're her rock and if she lets it screw up your friendship...well, that would suck. But I think you should go for it anyway b/c it's hard to grow as friends when one of you is lying about who you are to the other. And that's what you'd be doing. So there's my two cents.

On to other topics: The Ingram stairs kicked my butt today...that's what I get for taking a week off...so as it stands:
Ingram stairs: 1
Katie: 0
But I'm gonna tie it up on Thursday and vengeance shall be mine on Saturday...so watch out!

I'm getting sick of country b/c I've ODed on it lately...so I'm changin' it up. If anyone has good musical suggestions, drop me a line. My itunes is freakin' out so it's hard to get stuff. Listening to Flogging Molly (thanks Nick) right now...it's interesting...I never really love any music until I know the lyrics by heart.

Okay, I'm going to go paint my toenails, read my psych book and talk to ppl (if any happen to be in the den)...all at the same time...oh yeah, that's multitasking baby.

Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home