I will not die an unlived life I will not live in fear of falling Or of catching fire I choose to inhabit my days To allow my living to open me Making me less afraid More accessible To loosen my heart So that it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise I choose to risk my significance. To live so that that which comes to me as seed Goes to the next as blossom And that which comes to me as blossom Goes on as fruit. --Donna Markova

Monday, May 02, 2005

Mmm...country

Yeah, so I'm getting tons of Econ studying done right now (can't you tell? why else would I be on the internet...no, seriously though). And I'm listening to music and I have to post some lyrics here b/c apartenly (how do you spell that?) I'm in a "protect the female" mood--you'll get what I mean if you know these songs. Oh, all right, in deference to those of you who can't stand reading my country lyrics (not that that should matter, but it is rather boring to read lyrics when the music is so much better), I'll just post titles.

Treat Her Right by Sawyer Brown
Come Cryin' To Me by Lonestar
Shameless by Garth Brooks

And Kenny Chesney in general...I love Anything But Mine

Happy pre-finals week (or euphemistically called "the last week of classes") everyone

1 Comments:

Blogger Darnell Clayton said...

Well...I am not a fan of country music but that is okay I guess (to each person there own...especially when it comes to music!).

Just to let you know your blog was featured yesteday on Blogger Delights which gives highlights about blogs from various nations as well as celebrating birthdays around the blogosphere. Congrats!

11:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home